First Quadrant, LLC
Disclosure on Privacy
At First Quadrant, we appreciate the trust our clients and potential clients place in us and we recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality of non-public personal information that we collect about them. We are committed to protecting our clients’ and potential clients’ privacy and keeping non-public client information confidential and secure.
We maintain policies that are designed to safeguard our clients’ personal non-public information which are facilitated through firm-wide physical, electronic, and procedural controls. These controls protect non-public personal information of our current, former, and prospective clients. The following guidelines are designed to help you understand how we gather, use, and protect your personal and financial information.
First Quadrant collects and maintains non-public personal information to enable us to provide investment management services to our clients. The types and sources of information that we collect include:
• Information obtained from agreements, applications, account opening forms, questionnaires, or other documents and correspondence, such as name, address, phone number, assets, and income;
• Information we generate, such as portfolio appraisals and trade tickets; and
• Information provided to us by authorized parties acting on behalf of our clients, such as accountants, attorneys, or investment consultants.
We do not disclose non-public personal information about our current, prospective, or former clients to unaffiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law. The types of information that may be shared include:
• Information to companies that is necessary in order to service client accounts, such as providing account and trade information to brokers and custodians;
• Information that we generate, such as portfolio appraisals, to authorized persons;
• Information that is necessary for non-affiliated companies, including third-party service providers, such as accounting firms, to perform services for First Quadrant and its clients; and
• Data that we provide to certain affiliates, who use the information only for internal reporting, record-keeping, and other legitimate business purposes.
We may collect information about you when you visit this site. This information allows us to analyze the usage and improve the user experience. The information collected may include cookies, web beacons, and IP addresses.
Electronic mail submitted to this site should be considered neither secure nor confidential. First Quadrant makes no representation whatsoever concerning the security or confidentiality of your electronic messages and specifically makes no representation that any electronic messages submitted through this site will be received by First Quadrant.
This site may contain links to third parties’ websites. These links are provided for information purposes only and we do not endorse or imply relationships between First Quadrant and these third-party entities. If you visit these third-party websites, you should review their privacy policies concerning your personal information. We disclaim any responsibility for their privacy policies and practices.